This drive has been easier yet also more difficult than past ones. Easier because this time there is not one person doing the majority of the driving (Trip I from Philly to Berkeley in 2004 I drove to Albuquerque by myself and then met my dad there and we did the rest of the drive together, visiting a bunch of national parks along the way. Trip II in 2006 from Boston to Oakland, my sister drove the whole way since I wasn't old enough to drive the rental car). More difficult because we are driving across the country with a baby.
William and me before departing our second stop, in Moriarty, NM. I want to create a graphic that illustrates our route (and maybe while I am at it I will be able to remember the '04 and '06 routes and do the same...) but that might be wishful thinking since I haven't even updated this blog in over a year and a half.
One can hope!
I haven't taken as many photos as I usually do, but I do have some good ones from Vegas, a few from Little Rock and hopefully will get
some good ones from Memphis, and will add a few of the best here with an expanded blog post that details a bit more of the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment