The last time I traveled out of the country was January of 2008. I understand that to some that is not so long ago, especially for a jaunt overseas, but this is one of the longest stretches I have gone without visiting another country!
I won't deny that I am lucky my parents took my sister and me lots of trips growing up. Since then, though, it has turned into almost a requirement for me - I get restless and a serious case of wanderlust after long stretches of staying in the same place.
Therefore, I am very excited about my upcoming trip. So excited that even though I have nothing to report except the fact that I will be traveling in a week, I am writing about it on this blog that I created specifically for the purpose of keeping track of my travels. I apologize if this is boring you, I promise (or at least, greatly hope) that in the near future I will have more interesting items, photos, tidbits, and insights to share with those that have decided to grace me with their readership.
Until then, all I have to say is that I can't wait to get on that plane next Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You should write up memories of past travels - I know you have a backlog of awesome pictures. There's no rule that a blog has to be contemporary, it's all travel after all.
ReplyDeleteCool slideshow.